Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Latest Milestones

Well, some of you have been wondering what I've been up to lately. Not much. Still practicing walking. I haven't quite got it down yet, but I can walk holding on to tables. And sometimes I stand when Daddy holds me up. I'll have to admit, ambulating is a lot harder than it looks.

I've also figured out how to shake my head like I'm saying "no." It's so much fun, I do it even when I mean yes. Besides, I can't nod "yes" yet so shaking will have to do. It's really cool to do it a lot until you get really dizzy. I do that sometimes when I get bored in my high chair. But it frustrates Daddy when he tries to feed me. He says I have top be put on Ritalin (whatever that is).

I can also whine. That's also fun to do. The sound seems to annoy Momma, and Uncle Sam, too. He asked me to stop. Maybe I'll revert back to grinding my teeth. That was a fun but annoying sound to make as well.

Other than that, I've just been hanging out with Jake, Pup Pup, and Shaky. I've invented some new games, though, that I like to play with Mommy and Daddy. I like to chase Daddy around the dining room table. He gets down on his hands and knees and crawls as fast as he can, which isn't as fast as I can. Sometimes I cheat too and cut under the table.

Finally, Momma and Daddy have introduced me to the concept of the potty chair. Apparently, its a place to store your friends. I was showing Jake how to use it the other day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home