Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Will the Thrill Blog Has Come to an End

Blog Fans,

I want to thank all of you for your loyalty these past two years. Knowing that I had a fan club following my every move and reading about my musings on babyhood and toddlerhood was exciting. But all good things must come to an end.

Now that I can talk, I have no need to blog to communicate my thoughts. And I am too busy to sit still and blog anyway -- what with all my nw-found powers of running, climbing, jumping...

So I am handing the reins over to my baby brother, Nat. He has learned new blogging software and is eager to get to work. You can still track my adventures on Nat's blog, and maybe I'll occassionally guest blog. I know you are sad that Will the Thrill is over, but give Nat a chance.

Here's the link to Nat's blog:
http://web.mac.com/rtrentt/iWeb/Site/Welcome.html

Arrivederci,
Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home