My new brother, Nat
Yes, blog fans -- I have been away awhile. I've been busy -- what with all the talking and learning new things. Plus, Mommy and Daddy had me a baby brother so I've been working overtime helping them out!
Anyway, here are some new pictures -- some of Nat, me clowning around, and our Christmas down in Tennessee. I had to do the narrating for Nat. Something, he says, about how newborns don't yet have proper eye tracking, never mind hand-eye coordination or spelling prowess. (Excuses, excuses).
Enjoy!
Anyway, here are some new pictures -- some of Nat, me clowning around, and our Christmas down in Tennessee. I had to do the narrating for Nat. Something, he says, about how newborns don't yet have proper eye tracking, never mind hand-eye coordination or spelling prowess. (Excuses, excuses).
Enjoy!

1 Comments:
Hmm - is Nat going to guest-write, or get his own blog? You'll have to change the blog title to "Will and Nat - adventures in crime-fighting."
Post a Comment
<< Home