Intro
Hi, My name is Will, and I'm almost three months old. I've just learned how to start talking, but the words don't seem to come out right. Instead, Momma and Daddy just say that I coo (whatever that is). It'll probably be a couple more weeks before I can actually get this speaking thing down. But I can write. That's easy. So I had heard of this blog thinggie and decided to give it a whirl. It is a little tough to find the time to make it to the computer and type these posts out since Momma and Daddy are constantly hovering around me catering to my every need (which is sorta nice by the way). But I manage to crawl to the computer at night when they are asleep. And when I can't, I send out a messenger. Like Shaky. Shaky is one of my bestest friends. He is what they call a bobcat, and he likes to roar a lot when he is squeezed. He has been designated by Momma and Daddy as my guardian angel. He makes sure nothing bad happens to me and scares off scary monsters by roaring at them. And Pup-Pup too. He is this bulldog puppet that apparently used to be Daddy's friend when he was a kid. Puppets frankly sorta scare me, but as puppets go, Pup-Pup is pretty cool. Anyway, I sometimes tell Shaky and Pup-Pup what I need, and they get it for me (like chocolate -- that stuff is awesome). Or they'll go to the computer and answer my e-mails and write an entry in my blog. But I'm writing this one myself.
Oops. I hear Momma coming. I better slither back off to the bassinet, or I might get in trouble. I'll try to write more later.
- Will
Oops. I hear Momma coming. I better slither back off to the bassinet, or I might get in trouble. I'll try to write more later.
- Will

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home